Attention all CRP students!
Great news! The American Planning Association is offering all full-time Cal Poly City & Regional Planning students a free year in the Early Career Membership Program. Signing up is easy. Simply fill out the attached form (only takes a couple of minutes) and email it to Janet Murrieta: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Your application must be completed and turned in no later than September 21st
Download ‘Student Application PDF’
APA is the only national organization dedicated to creating better communities through good planning. Participation in the Early Career Membership Program is all about making the right connections early. As a member, you’ll connect to:
- Practicing planners in all specialty areas
- A local chapter that sponsors educational, networking, and social events
- A chapter-based Young Planners Group (where available)
- Contemporary planning practice through the pages of must-read professional publications like Planning magazine and the Journal of the American Planning Association
- Career guidance, mentorship, and opportunities to present your work
- Thousands of planners and fellow students at the planning world’s biggest event—APA’s annual National Planning Conference—next year in Phoenix
- Lots of members-only resources on the APA website
What Does It Offer Me?
APA’s Early Career Membership Program offers five years of focused programming for students and other emerging professionals, insights into planning practice that complement academic studies, and the chance to build a network of personal and professional relationships. I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to join now and be an active member. APA will engage you in a nationwide community that shares your belief in the value and efficacy of planning.